StackSocial just released an amazing deals for Mac users and designers. It contains tons of apps and ressources that are very useful for developers and designers. Hurry up to get yours, because the price increases by $1 every day.
Mac Apps & Web Services
- xScope ($30) - An indispensable UI tool for designers and developers – 5 Star App Store Review
- Painter Lite ($69) - Ease into the world of digital art
- ColorSchemer Studio 2 ($50) - Professional color matching app for Mac
- CSS Hat ($30) – Instantly turn Photoshop layer styles to CSS3
- skEdit ($30) – A simple and intuitive HTML editor
- Pixa ($25) – Quickly organize your image files
- Fumy ($20) – Paint with smoke!
- Growth Hacker Bundle ($2,400) - 13 subscriptions to help launch or enhance your website or business (Moz, AdRoll, Clarity, SendGrid, A/B Testing, LaunchBit, Crazy Egg, Stride, Segment.io, RJMetrics, HitTail, Vero, Heap, GH TV)
- Photoshop Design Templates ($125) – Expertly designed, time-saving assets
- 15 App Templates ($75) – Fully customizable, hand coded app templates for iOS 7
- Hand-Crafted Design Elements ($75) – Vector artwork for your design arsenal
- 500 Icons ($75) – Universal web icons
- Train Simple – One month of Adobe Certified Creative Cloud Training
Over $3000 worth of Mac Apps, Web Services, & Designer Tools – for only $35. However, get it soon, because the price will increase by $1 per day up to $50!
The post The Superstacked Mac Bundle appeared first on Design daily news.
Are you a blogger? Turn your posts into eBooks very quickly using MagPress, our Premium WordPress plugin.